March 2014- September 2016
Lead Photographer and Creative Direction
Implemented in-house photography practices to create brand-focused lifestyle content which increased engagement by:
● Increasing email click-through rates by 35-50% with seasonally relevant lifestyle content
● Developing AB tests and refinement processes that improved click-through and engagement rates on prospecting ads by 20%, which drove a material impact on our ROAS.
Proposed original creative ideas and collaborated and executed design and marketing team ideas. Staged, styled and constructed sets of all inhouse studio shoots.
Production and Studio Manager
Developed processes reducing Dot & Bo’s photography cost and increased efficiency, driving a 500% improvement in both cost and time to market for our vendors by:
● Independently photographing products and lifestyle backgrounds to reduce production cost by $1000 per shoot.
● Collaborating with vendors to develop on-site shoots to photograph and catalogue 400+ products daily.
● Working with apartment and home rentals in order to shoot backgrounds for content at <$100 per location.
Managed day-to-day workflow of the photography department including scalable workflows for production, and collaboration with marketing and merchandising teams to develop content on a rapid product cycle.
Practiced high volume batch editing and detailed multi-layer editing and compositing, created and ran actions for automation, and used data-driven graphics for high volume output. Managed digital assets in Lightroom and other CMS + WMS software.
March 2014-January 2015
Director of Photography
Creative direction, staging, lighting and photographing our bakers baked goods for our marketplace. This includes product page images, lifestyle content, ads, and portraits
June 2013-September 2013
Wedding and Engagement Photography, School Photography, Portrait Photography; Studio Lighting Assistant/ Photo Assistant; Post-Processing in Photoshop and Adobe Camera Raw